Telenet will be adjusting its fixed monthly subscription fees as of August 16, 2021. The 1.00% adjustment implemented by the company is in line with inflation. Customers will be notified of the adjustment in the next few weeks.
On August 16, Telenet will apply an adjustment of 1.00% to the fixed monthly subscription fees of internet, digital television and cable television, mobile and fixed telephony. The adjustment is in line with inflation.
‘Telenet is adjusting its rates in line with the health index. This allows us to continue to improve the quality, stability and security of our products and services. Being digitally connected is more important than ever. Telenet guarantees it will continue to offer all customers a reliable, stable network and high-quality services in the coming years’, the company announces.
An overview of rate adjustments can be found on the website telenet.be/nieuweprijzen.
The following rates will remain unchanged:
- Rates of the recently launched products ONE, ONEUP,Telenet Mobile and Easy Internet
- BASE products
- Entertainment packages Streamz, Streamz+, Play More, Play Sports, Play Sports Day Pass
- Fixed telephony and internet options
- Rates for out-of-bundle usage for both fixed and mobile lines
- Installation & activation charges
- Application of the social tariff
Telenet will transparently communicate to its customers. Each customer will be personally informed in the course of the coming weeks.