Wednesday 27 April 2022 — On 19 June 2022, Telenet will increase its fixed monthly subscription cost by 4.70%. All customers will be notified of the price adjustment over the coming weeks.
On 19 June, Telenet will raise the fixed monthly subscription cost of internet, digital and cable television, mobile and landline telephones by 4.70%. This increase comes as a result of inflation.
“We always aim to manage our costs and income correctly and successfully in order to continue to improve the quality and reliability of our network, our products and our services. In doing so, we always take the current economic situation into account. We are adjusting our prices as a result of the current high inflation rate, which has an impact on, amongst other things, wage costs and the cost of energy and technological equipment,” the company announced.
For a summary of the price adjustments, visit telenet.be/nieuweprijzen.
The following tariffs will remain unchanged:
- BASE subscriptions
- The entertainment packages Streamz, Streamz+, Play More, Play Sports, Play Sports Dagpas
- Telenet Essential Internet FIVE and TEN subscriptions
- Fixed telephone and internet options
- Tariffs based on usage outside bundles for both fixed and mobile lines
- Installation & activation costs
Telenet will maintain a transparent approach when communicating with its customers. Each customer will be notified individually over the coming weeks.